Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Request for Proposals
Advertising Agent for City of Dodge City Projects
The City of Dodge City is soliciting proposals from individuals or businesses interested in serving as the City’s Advertising Agent for Why Not Dodge and City of Dodge City projects. The Agent is intended to be a part-time contractual arrangement with the selected firm or individual on a sales commission basis.
Duties of the Agent include the following:
Sample Advertising/Sponsorship Opportunities
1) This RFP contains the minimum requirements the City is seeking. Proposers are encouraged to submit additional options and concepts beneficial to the City.
2) The City will evaluate proposals received and reserves the right to enter into contract arrangements with the person or firm most beneficial to the City. The City is solely responsible for determining the proposal most beneficial to the City.
3) The City of Dodge City reserves the right to reject any or all Proposals, waive informalities and minor irregularities in offers received.
4) The City may conduct discussion/negotiating sessions, request additional information, and other steps in the process may be required of anyone submitting Proposals.
5) Proposers are required to submit one (1) copy of their proposal and an electronic version in PDF format.
6) Proposal submittals shall include the following information:
7) The deadline to submit proposals is Thursday, May 24, 2018
8) Proposals shall be submitted to:
Ms. Melissa McCoy, Assistant to the City Manager/Project Development Coordinator
City of Dodge City
806 N. 2nd Avenue
PO Box 880
Dodge City, KS. 67801
9) For questions regarding this RFP please contact Melissa McCoy
request FOR PROPOSALS
ADVERTISING AGENT FOR CITY OF DODGE CITY PROJECTS
This Advertisement and the RFP detailing the submittal requirements can be downloaded from the City of Dodge City website at http://www.dodgecity.org/bids.aspx.
Proposals are due by Thursday, May 24, 2018