Can I appeal the Judge's decision?
You have the right to appeal the conviction to the district court. You must file a Notice of Appeal with the Municipal Court within 14 days of your conviction. When you file your Notice of Appeal, you MUST post an appeal bond that has been set by the Judge.

Show All Answers

1. Why is my driver's license suspended?
2. I received a ticket for 'no proof of liability insurance' for the vehicle I was driving. What are my options?
3. Can I get a diversion of any charge(s) against me?
4. Can I have my Municipal Court arrest and/or conviction expunged?
5. Can I appeal the Judge's decision?