Development Services and Inspections 


  • All permits require the submission of an application and approval. Permit fees can be paid in City Hall at the Development Services counter. For more information about permit applications and requirements click here.

Contractor Licenses

Municipal Court

Fines and Court Costs

  • Online payments are now available for court fines and fees. To make a payment you will need the citation number and the amount owed.  Call Municipal Court for that information or for any questions regarding this payment option at 620-225-8107.                      Click here to pay online.

Utility Bill

Utility payments can be made by:

  • Online
  • Over the phone 24 hours
  • Cash or check
  • Via mail
  • In drop box on the north side of City Hall
  • In person at the Water Counter, City Hall
  • Automatic Bank Withdrawal
For more information on the different ways to pay your utility bill click here.