Boards & Commissions
Advisory Boards or Commissions
The City of Dodge City presently appoints members to various advisory boards /commissions. These groups make recommendations to the City Commission regarding various phases of municipal operations or, in some cases, are responsible for operation of certain programs or facilities. These groups are an excellent place for individuals to assist the City by providing and recommending while learning about local government operations. Listed below are the various commissions and boards and a brief description of the activities of each.
Also attached is an application form.
If you are interested in serving, please take a few minutes to download and complete it and return it to:
City Manager’s office
P.O. Box 880
Dodge City, KS 67801-0880.
Or email to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest!
Also available is the Advisory Board and Commission Member Guidelines. This document summarizes the duties and responsibilities of those who serve on boards and commissions.
The City of Dodge City invites you to participate on its Advisory Boards / Commissions
- Airport Advisory Board
- Building Board of Appeals
- Community Facilities Advisory Board (CFAB)
- Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Cultural Relations Advisory Board
- Dodge City Planning Commission
- Golf Advisory Board
- Historic Landmark Commission
- Housing Authority Board
- Library Board
- Local Revolving Loan Fund
- Parks & Recreation Advisory Board
- Recycling Advisory Board
- Santa Fe Trails Community Corrections Advisory Board